Terms of program promotion
Each landing must include the following footnotes
This advertisement is based on fiction and any resemblance to real people, places or events is purely coincidental.
The advertised product is a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements are products designed to supplement the diet. They are not drugs and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent or cure disease.
- Incent traffic
- Images of people who may resemble medical professionals
- Statements that denigrate traditional medicine and allopathic medicine
- attribute to dietary supplements the property of preventing, treating or curing human disease, or refer to such properties
- contain direct statements or suggestions that a varied and balanced diet cannot provide adequate amounts of nutrients in general. Dietary supplements are administered to maintain health, promote growth and development of the body.
- Guaranteeing results
- Guaranteed to have no side effects