Terms of program promotion
- Incent traffic
- Social media: groups, games, publications
- Push Ads
All creations must be agreed with us
The following information may not be used in promotional materials:
- Names of ministries, institutes, programs, medical institutions, news, etc.
- Names and photos of real people. This is especially true for medical professionals. Professionals should come from other countries.
- Calling our products drugs and giving them medicinal properties. The operation of the tool should be described with the prefixes "contributes", "helps".
- In the texts, use statements that can be considered "slander against the state, the medical field".
- It is forbidden to use in the advertisement the names and appearance of real doctors and celebrities living or working on the GEO premises, as well as the real names and addresses of medical institutions and/or other organizations that perform their work and are represented on the GEO premises.
Information that should be included in promotional materials:
- On the landing page (page with the order form) a footer with the legal information of the seller's company should be placed.
Footnote in text "Results may vary"