In connection with the application on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, the GDPR) we inform that according to art. 13 GDPR, from May 25, 2018, you have the following rights related to the processing of your data by Lead Investments Sp. z o.o.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. ul. Romana Abrahama 18, 61-615 Poznań, e-mail address [email protected]
2. Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. may process your personal data in order to:
- conduct the recruitment process,
- conduct legal service,
- conduct HR and financial service,
- issue invoices and other accounting documents,
- conclude the marketing activities contract, service contract.
3. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 2, your personal data may be disclosed to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data. The recipients of your personal data may only be entities authorized to receive your data, including third countries, in justified cases and on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
4. Your data will be processed based on the law, for the period required to achieve the purposes of processing indicated in point two, but not shorter than the period indicated in the archiving regulations.
5. In connection with processing of your personal data by Lead Investments Sp. z o.o., you have the right to:
- access data content, according to art. 15 GDPR, with the proviso, that the personal data provided may not disclose classified information or violate legally protected secrets which Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. is obliged to keep,
- rectify data according to art. 16 GDPR,
- restrict data processing, under art. 18 RODO,
- delete or transfer personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
6. The processing of your data may be automated and can be associated with automated decision making, including profiling, which is conducted by Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. as required under applicable law. This applies to the following cases:
- assessing the risk of violation of the law, where this assessment is made in accordance with data declared in the submitted documents, based on established criteria,
- assessing the risk of violation of the law, where this assessment is made in accordance with data obtained from publicly available registers and social networking sites, based on established criteria,
The consequence of the assessment, in the above cases, is automatic classification into a risk group, where classification into an unacceptable risk group may result in a change in the relationship and taking additional actions provided by law.
7. If you believe that the processing of your personal data by Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.