1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- I agree to the processing of my personal data by is Lead Investments sp zoo with headquarters in Poznań, Juliusza Słowackiego 57B, 60-521, NIP 9950226290 REGON 302522905, hereinafter referred to as the Company, for the purposes related to the establishment of contact with the website administrator.
2. Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, pp. 1-88), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR
2. COLLECTING, ACQUIRING AND STORING DATA
- All the users who create an account on the website may be required to provide specific information, such as e-mail address and password. Users can create a profile that will contain data such as location, name and surname, telephone number, PayPal address, bank name, bank account number and t-shirt size. The created profiles allow you to make withdrawals to a bank account or PayPal, receive marketing information, commercial offers, promotional codes to e-mail or text messages, as well as get company gadgets to your residence address.
- As part of the MyLead.global website, the administrator may store information, e.g. personal and contact details necessary to create a user profile and make withdrawals.
- The Administrator as part of the website may collect personal data of users contacting the user service department, which are necessary to complete the user’s request and contact him if necessary. The contact will also be possible through the use of data placed for this purpose on the user’s account.
- The operator is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transferred to the server by web browser or users devices, e.g. IP address, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, mobile device identification number, information about using the application and other device data and use of the systems. The collection of the above informations will take place when using of the website, mobile application or services of external entities.
- The administrator has the ability to process contact details such as e-mail address, phone number and communicator number to inform the user about activities performed, promotions and to activate the account. The user has the right to choose which contact details he wants to receive information from. (E-mail: Ban user, Rejection of payments, Change of payment status, Sending of a promotional code, Transfer of funds from user, Transfer of funds to user, Ban locker, Ban locker with means, Ban configuration, Ban configuration with means, Ban configuration IVR, Ban IVR configuration with means, Acceptance of joining the program, Acceptance of all requests to join the program, Ban SMS CHAT configuration, Ban configuration SMS CHAT with funds, Universal configuration ban, SMS prefix sms, User page acceptance, User page rejection; SMS: Notification from Administration, Changing the status of payment, Notification about lead, Shipping promotional code, Gadu-gadu: Changing the status of payment).
3. IP ADDRESS, COOKIES AND IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS OF MOBILE DEVICES
- The administrator is entitled to collect data on the Website through such technologies as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on the device). Cookies are small text files that store data locally on a computer, mobile phone or other device of the User. Pixels are small images that are part of the website code that allow another server, including measurement of website visits, and are often used with cookies. The page code tracks, if and when (and on which page) the pixel has been loaded, providing information that the user has viewed part or all of the page.
- By means of cookies, the website server has the ability to save information, e.g. about preferences and settings of a computer, mobile phone or other user device, which are played during the next visit. In other words, cookies are used among other things to ensure friendly use of the website so that, for example, you can use the Website without having to log in again. The operator collects on the website both ‘permanent’ and ‘session’ cookies. “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s computer for a long time, while “session” cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
- The administrator may enable third parties, such as advertising suppliers or analytical solutions, to collect information using the above technologies directly on the websites or in the mobile application. Data collected in this way are subject to the provisions of privacy policies adopted by these entities.
- The advantages of cookies:
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behaviour on the site.
4. USE OF COLLECTED DATA
- The administrator is entitled to use the collected and stored data on the Website for the following purposes:
- providing user service, including setting up and managing user accounts, solving technical problems and providing functions;
- adjusting the offer and the User’s experience, including advertisements, in the properties of the Website or the properties of external entities services;
- monitoring the activity of all and specific Users, e.g. movement management on the Website;
- contacting Users, including purposes related to the provision of services, User service, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone;
- conducting research and analysis to improve the operation of available services;
- compliance with regulations in relation to fraud and abuse;
- The Administrator is authorized to store the data collected and tracked on the Website only in the scope of the implementation of the business objectives listed above.
5. SHARING DATA
- The administrator does not provide collected personal data of Users to unrelated parties without the consent of the Users concerned, unless the following circumstances apply:
- The administrator retains the right to share data with public authorities supporting the Website in the battle against fraud and abuse on the Website in conducting proceedings for possible violations of law or in combating other possible violations of the Regulations of the Website in accordance with the requirements of law.
- The Administrator may provide anonymised data (those that do not identify specific Users) to external service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of services provided by the Website or listed entities or participation in scientific research that would bring about broadly understood social benefit.
6. METHODS OF CONTROL ON THE USER’S SIDE
Users who have created an account, have the right to view, edit and delete the data they have provided. The User ensures that the data provided or published by him on the Website is correct.
In agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) has the right to request the deletion of personal data from the Website's database and to stop further processing of personal data by the Website.
Users have the option of removing their personal data from the Website through the profile settings available at: https://mylead.global/panel/profile and the "Delete your account" tab. This decision irreversibly deletes the User's account and personal data on the Website.
- Some third parties on the Website, such as Google Ads, allow Users to withdraw their consent to collect and use data for ads on User’s activity. More information on this topic and the option to make a choice can be found at http://www.youronlinechoices.com or http://www.networkadvertising.org.
- Most of the known desktop and mobile browsers (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera) provide the option of restricting or blocking the use of “cookies” in the User’s system. It should be noted, however, that disabling cookies in the internet browser in relation to the first category domains (websites visited) and other domains (other websites not directly visited) may result in limiting the functionality of the websites in some cases.
- All data collected by the Administrator are protected, by using reasonable technical measures and organizational procedures, in order to protect them against and through imprudence. Entities affiliated with the Website, trusted partnersand external service providers have pledged to manage data in accordance with the security and privacy requirements adopted by the Operator.
You can manage your consent to the processing of cookies by clicking here.