In relation to the change in the provisions on the protection of personal data, below we provide you with information about how MyLead processes your data in connection with participation in the Partner Program and what rights you have.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator that is the entity deciding on the use of your personal data is Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. ("MyLead") with its registered office in Poznań at Romana Abrahama 18.
Who can you contact to receive more information about the processing of your personal data through the MyLead platform?
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data by MyLead, you can contact us by writing at the following email address [email protected].
From whom we obtained your personal data?
We have obtained your personal data directly from you, when creating an account on MyLead.pl, as well as later when completing the user profile.
For what purpose and on what basis does MyLead process your personal data?
We are entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded between us or our legitimate interests to:
- enable you to use the services provided electronically, including providing you the opportunity to use the MyLead Partner Program fully;
- enable you to set up and manage your account as well as monitor your statistics in the Affiliate Program and their history;
- enable payments to be made and carried out as part of the MyLead Partner Program;
- consider and handle complaints submitted by you regarding services provided by MyLead affiliate network;
- handle inquiries and notifications that you direct to us;
- contact you, in particular, for purposes related to the provision of services;
- terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, including requests to close the account.
The law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We may also process your personal data based on a legitimate interest in order to:
- analyze and manage your activity on the MyLead Partner Program websites in order to tailor services and content to your individual preferences;
- organize the competitions in which you can take part;
- perform technical activities and solve technical problems related to administering MyLead servers;
- conduct marketing activities of our services;
- conduct court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- ensure the security and integrity of the services we provide to you electronically, including preventing fraud and abuse and ensure the traffic safety;
- to contact you, including the purposes related to permitted marketing activities;
- store data for archival purposes and ensure accountability (to demonstrate our compliance with legal obligations).
MyLead is entitled to process your personal data based on your consent in order to:
- organize the competitions in which you can take part;
- save data in cookie files;
- collect data from websites and mobile applications;
You can withdraw your consent at any time in the same simple and fast way as you gave it.
Do you need to provide MyLead.pl with your personal details?
Providing your data (in terms of e-mail address in the application form) is a requirement established by MyLead as a condition for concluding an agreement with the Partner.
If you do not provide personal data that MyLead has indicated as necessary, the contract with you will not be concluded and, as a consequence, you will not be able to use MyLead Partner Program.
If required by law, we may ask for other necessary data, e.g., for accounting or tax reasons. In other respects, providing your data is voluntary.
What rights gives you cooperation with MyLead?
We assure you that we will execute all your rights: the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete it and limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling as well as the right to object to the processing of your data.
You can execute these permissions when:
- regarding the request to rectify data: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by MyLead; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you will report objection to the processing to your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law; or data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child.
- regarding the request to limit data processing: you will notice that your data is incorrect - for a period allowing MyLead to check the correctness of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want them to be deleted; your data is no longer needed by MyLead, but it may be necessary for you to defend or pursue claims; or you object to data processing - until it is established whether legally justified frameworks on the MyLead side prevail over the basis of the objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer: if the processing of your data is based on your consent or the contract concluded with you, and the processing is carried out automatically.
You can file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office based in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2 in the scope of processing your personal data by us.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object the processing of your data when the processing is based on legitimate interest or for statistical purposes. The objection must be justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself or when your data is processed for direct marketing, including being profiled for this purpose.
Who does MyLead share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (contractors, couriers or hosting platforms that cooperate with MyLead) if it is necessary to provide services in MyLead Partner Program. If required by the law, we share your personal data with authorized entities, including relevant judicial authorities. If necessary, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities to fight with fraud and abuse.
What is the storage period for your personal data?
MyLead stores your personal data for the contract's duration and after its termination, if there is a risk of pursuing claims concerning its performance, but no longer than for ten years from the date of its termination. We are obliged to store personal data that we process based on tax and accounting legal provisions for five years after the end of the year in which the tax payment deadline expired. We are entitled to process personal data for marketing purposes only during the period of validity of the contract binding us or until you raise a valid objection.
To which third countries or international organizations does MyLead transfer your personal data?
Data can be transferred to the partners described in the tab: Trusted Partners.
What does profiling regarding personal data look like and are your personal details used for automatic decision making?
Personal data profiling is understood as the automated processing of your data. It involves using data to assess certain factors that concern you, in particular, to analyze or forecast your economic situation, credibility, attitude, and location. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling based on personal data received from you. However, we may use data about your behavior on our website based on recordings or heat maps, which may include your location, date and time, e-mail, device and IP number, number of pages visited during the visit, and time spent on the site.
I agree that my device should be stored cookies, as well as for their processing for purposes necessary to use the site, and analysis of my behavior. Cookies contain personal data left at the time of using the website. Administratorem danych osobowych jest Lead Investments Company based in Poznań, ul. Romana Abrahama 18 61-615. Cookies can also be used by trusted partners, or transferred to entities that process them on our behalf, eg advertising agencies or a service subcontractor.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data contained in cookies for the purpose described above is your consent, expressed by accepting the above message.