Terms of program promotion
- Incent traffic
- Social media: groups, games, publications
- Push Ads
All creations must be agreed with us
The following information may not be used in promotional materials:
- Names of ministries, institutes, programs, medical institutions, news, etc.
- Names and photos of real people. This is especially true for medical professionals.Professionals should come from other countries.
- Calling our products drugs and giving them medicinal properties. The operation of the tool should be described with the prefixes "contributes", "helps".
- In the texts, use statements that can be considered "slander against the state, the medical field".
Information that should be included in promotional materials:
- On the landing page (page with the order form) a footer with the legal information of the seller's company should be placed.
Footnote in text "Results may vary"