You receive PLN 2.45 commission for each started minute.
We want to continue to be able to provide you with high-quality materials and services. However, to continue to meet your expectations, we need permission to better match marketing content to your behavior and your expectations.
In connection with the change of the provisions on the protection of personal data, we provide you with information on how the MyLead service processes your personal data in connection with the participation in the Partner Program and what rights you are entitled to.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is an entity deciding about the way of using your personal data is Lead Investments sp. z o.o. (hereinafter „MyLead”) z siedzibą w Poznaniu przy ul. Św. Marcin 29/8.
Who can you contact to receive more information about the processing of your personal data through the MyLead platform?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by MyLead, you can contact us by emailing us [email protected].
Who did we obtain your personal information from?
We have obtained your personal data directly from you when you create an account on MyLead.pl, as well as later, when filling out your user profile.
For what purpose and on what basis does MyLead process your personal data?
We are entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of contracts concluded between us or for the performance of our legitimate interests, for the purposes of:
- allows you to use the services provided electronically, including providing you with the opportunity to fully use the MyLead Partner Program;
- enable you to set up and manage your account and enable you to monitor your statistics in the Partner Program and their history;
- enable the execution and execution of payments under the MyLead Partner Program;
- considering and handling complaints you submit regarding services provided under the MyLead Partner Program;
- handling inquiries and notifications that you address to us;
- contact you in particular for purposes related to the provision of services;
- termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, including account closure requests.
The law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We may also process your personal data based on a legitimate interest for the purposes of:
- analyzing and managing your activity on the MyLead Partner Program website in order to tailor services and content to your individual preferences;
- organization of competitions in which you can be a part of;
- performing technical activities and solving technical problems related to the administration of MyLead servers;
- conducting marketing activities of own services;
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- ensuring the safety and integrity of the services we provide you electronically, including counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities;
- storing data for archival purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
MyLead is authorized to process your personal data based on your consent in order to:
- organization of competitions in which you can be a part of;
- saving data in cookie files;
- collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
You can withdraw your consent at any time in the same simple and quick manner as you gave it.
Do you need to provide MyLead.pl with your personal details?
Providing your personal data in the application form (as a scope of your email) is a requirement established by MyLead as a condition of concluding a contract with a Partner.
If you do not provide personal information that MyLead has indicated as necessary, your contact will not be concluded and you will not be able to use the MyLead Partner Program.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax reasons. In the remaining domain, providing your data is voluntary.
What rights gives you cooperation with MyLead?
We assure you that we can guarantee all the rights you have: the right to access personal data, to rectify your data, to delete your data, limit in processing your data, the right to transfer your data, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to appeal against the processing of your personal data.
These rights could be used, when:
- regarding the request for rectification data: you will find that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- regarding the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by MyLead; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you will report objection to the processing to your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law; or data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child.
- regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - for a period allowing MyLead to check the accuracy of your personal data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not be removed; Your data is no longer needed by MyLead, but it may be necessary for you to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the side of MyLead override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to request for transfer of data if the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or contract concluded with you and this processing is carried out automatically.
You can file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection which is based in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, in terms of processing your personal data by us.
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself or your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, which are profiled for this purpose.
Who does MyLead share your personal information with?
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (contractors, couriers or hosting platforms that work with MyLead), if it is necessary to provide services in the MyLead Partner Program. If required by law, we provide your personal data to authorized entities, including the competent judicial authorities. if necessary, we may pass on your personal details to public authorities for the purpose of combating fraud and abuse.
What is the period of storage of your personal data?
MyLead stores your personal data for the duration of the contract and after its completion, if there is a risk of pursuing claims in connection with its performancance, but no longer than 10 years from the date of its completion. We are obliged to keep personal data which we process in the basis of tax and accounting legal regulations for a period of 5 years after the end of the year in which the tax payment deadline expired. We may process personal data that we process for marketing purposes only during the binding period of the contract, or until you submit a valid objection.
To which third countries or international organizations does MyLead.pl transmit your personal data?
Data can be transferred to the partners described in the Trusted Partners tab. Trusted Partners.
What does profiling regarding personal data look like and are your personal details used for automatic decision making?
Profiling of personal data is understood as the automated processing of your data, which is based on their use to assess certain factors regarding you, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects relating to your economic situation, credibility, behavior and location. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, and no profiling will be made on the basis of personal data received from you. However, it may happen that we will use data about your behavior on our site, on the basis of recordings or "heat maps", which may include your location, date and time, e-mail, device and IP number, number of pages visited during the visit and time spent on the site.
I agree that my device should be stored cookies, as well as for their processing for purposes necessary to use the site, and analysis of my behavior. Cookies contain personal data left at the time of using the website. Administratorem danych osobowych jest Lead Investments Company based in Poznań, ul. Święty Marcin 29/8 61-806. Cookies can also be used by trusted partners, or transferred to entities that process them on our behalf, eg advertising agencies or a service subcontractor.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data contained in cookies, for the purpose described above, is your consent, expressed through the acceptance of the above message.