The campaign is currently unavailable, but we have 4532 others and 2550 in this category.
eBay is one of the largest shopping platforms in the world; well-known brand, very attractive product prices. Commission: sale.
eBay is an ecommerce corporation founded in 1995. Through an online platform, customers from 32 countries can purchase or display products (in the form of online auctions). The purchase is free of charge. The listing of products on eBay requires an additional fee if the user has exceeded the maximum number of auctions per vendor. Payments are made in accordance with modern, modern standards.
The eBay affiliate program is implemented in the CPS model. Example promotional forms can be realized on such channels as: emailing, social media, website.
ATTENTION! Possible delay in billing conversions (24-48h)
Validation: 15th day of following month
List of countries:
Due to Federal Law No. 347-FZ of September 1, 2022 in Russia, regarding the law marking advertisements, please refer to the above in order to promote the offer.
Allowed promotion methods:
Teaser / Banner ad
Social networks: targeted ad
Social networks: publics, games, applications
Disallowed promotion methods
Brand context ads
ClickUnder / PopUnder
Strictly forbidden content:
- illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- pornographic, adult, mature, violent, hacking/cracking
- related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
- gambling or casino-related content, including but not limited to online or offline gambling or betting
- illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content, including but not limited to anabolic steroids
- content relating to the sale of alcohol, including beer, wine, or liquor
- content relating to the sale of tobacco or tobacco-related products, including but not limited to electronic cigarettes, pipes, bongs, cigarettes, cigars or other related matters
- content relating to the sale of prescription drugs
- content relating to the sale of weapons or ammunition, including but not limited to firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns
- content relating to programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails