Description of the Radisson Hotels - PL Affiliate Program
Radisson Hotels is a chain of 1,400 different luxury resorts and hotels at destinations all over the world. These hotels are a part of the seven diversified brands that the group owns and operates. Ever since its inception in 1909, the group has vowed to provide unforgettable experiences with top-notch services to clients all around the world. Their chain is among the largest on a global scale, and they’re only getting bigger and better with each passing year. Take this unique opportunity to become a Radisson Affiliate and earn yourself some good commissions. Join the Radisson Hotels Affiliate Program today!
Read more about the best travel affiliate programs on our blog!
Radisson Blu hotels are designed so you can't say 'no' to them! Iconic, stylish and elegant; our hotels and resorts offer a full range of innovative products and services designed to deliver a real and unforgettable experience through a distinctive, open-minded service attitude.
List of hotels for the campaign:
1- Radisson Blu
4-Radisson Park in
5-Radisson Park Plaza
- Artotel Member - 3,2%
- Artotel Non-Member - 3,2%
- Edwardian Member - 0,8%
- Edwardian Non-Member - 4%
- Park Inn Member - 0,8%
- Park Inn Non-Member - 4,8%
- Park Plaza Member - 3,2%
- Park Plaza Non-Member - 3,2%
- Radisson Blue Member - 0,8%
- Radisson Blu Non-Member - 4,8%
- Radisson Collection Member - 0,8%
- Radisson Collection Non-Member - 4,8%
- Radisson Red Member - 0,8%
- Radisson Red Non-Member - 4,8%
Terms of program promotion
- Brand bidding
- Buying, licensing or using domain names that may be considered the property of the Rezidor Group
- Insert restricted keywords or any of their variations into any Internet-based search engine
- Using brand-related keywords (including any variations or misspellings) to perform paid activities in any search engines operating on the internet
- Publishers are required to add our branded keywords and their derivatives (as above) as exceptions excluding them from the PPC campaign.
- Using branded keywords or their derivatives in publisher ad text to generate traffic
- Driving (paid or unpaid) traffic from search engines directly on our brand's network. The publisher is required to use their own website to generate traffic from the search engines.
- The use of any branded domains and their variations in any advertising text or URL link is strictly prohibited. Rewriting official brand names is strictly prohibited (identifiable by brand URL) in all search engines.
- Use of the terms "official website", "preferred / exclusive partner" or providing "likes" in the advertising text
- Affiliates may not register domain names that contain the Park Inn variations through the Radisson and Radisson Blu URL, unless agreed directly with Park Inn and Radisson and Radisson Blu
- Unauthorized creations
- Publishers are not allowed to promote discount codes or coupon codes that are dedicated exclusively to other marketing channels. The use of "illegal" discount codes may result in rejection of the sale and eventual suspension of the affiliate program.
- Publishers may not introduce themselves as Park Inn by Radisson and Radisson Blu on any social media or mobile platforms.
- A toolbar