Terms of program promotion
Placing local celebrities in creations (landing pages, pre-landings and banners)
Every Landing Page promoting food supplements must contain the next footnotes:
*This Advertorial is based on fiction and any similarity to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental.
*The product advertised is a dietary supplement. Dietary supplements are products intended to supplement the diet. They are not medicines and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure diseases.
It is prohibited:
- any kind of mentioning medical/health workers, medical facilities, patients, and their comments is prohibited;
- the images of people who might resemble a medical worker;
- the statements that denigrate traditional medicine and allopathic medicines;
- attributing to food supplements the property of preventing, treating, or curing a human disease or refer to such properties;
- include direct statements or suggest that a varied and balanced diet cannot provide adequate amounts of nutrients in general. Food supplements are administered to maintain health, to promote the growth and development of the body;
- to guarantee an effect
- to guarantee the absence of side effects