How to connect MyLead to We Can Track
How to connect your website to We Can Track
- Go to Data Sources > Websites (https://app.wecantrack.com/user/websites)
- Click on “+Add New Website”
- Paste in your exact website domain
- Fill in the Google Analytics Tracking ID, Facebook Pixel ID and Microsoft Ads Tag ID if you want your conversion data to automatically be integrated in these platforms (optional)
- Indicate whether this is a WordPress website or not
- Click on “Save and Integrate”
- If it is a WordPress website, please install our WordPress plugin (link will be available once you clicked “Save and Integrate”)
How to activate integration features
How does the conversion data attribution and integration work?
Once We Can Track was fully installed, it will automatically place SubID (ml_sub) parameters with unique click IDs in the publisher’s affiliate links. These click IDs will allow We Can Track to trace the conversions back to the traffic data and thus attribute it to dimensions like website, page, campaign, traffic source, device, location, content and more.This data will then be reported in We Can Track’s dashboard, but also integrated in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Pixel & Ads, Data Studio and more.
Advantages of using We Can Track
Having conversion data available within ad networks enables publishers toautomate their bidding strategies and rely on the ad network’s Machine Learning, which will lead to profit-oriented campaigns, without the need ofcontinuous manual adjustments.Moreover, relevant retargeting audiences can easily be created which can for example exclude users that actually already converted or converter lookalike audiences.The Google Analytics integration delivers an enormous extent of reportinginsights since the conversion data is automatically attributed to all available dimensions.With the Data Studio integration feature users are able to build their own dashboard containing all their session, click and conversion data.We Can Track’s ambition is to deliver affiliate publishers the same capabilities advertisers have with automation as main focus, without any need of any maintenance from the publisher’s side. They offer a 30 days trial period for new users in which all of their features can be fully tested.