In the publisher's panel, you can find new tools for website monetization. This is of course, about Content Lockers. In this guide, we'd like to show you how to select affiliate programs for Content Lockers and how to enable and disable individual campaigns in a given country.
Instructions for selecting affiliate programs for Content Lockers
Watch the video tutorial and find out how to select affiliate programs for Content Lockers.
1. Log in to the publisher's panel and then go to the Content Locker tab on the left.
2. Select the locker you are interested in from the drop-down menu. Configure it freely, and if you don't know how to do it, click here for a guide to its configuration.
3. It is also possible to filter campaigns by active/inactive campaigns. When you select a particular country and click on/off, you will see the campaigns only for that country, for example, only for Canada.
4. Next click on the third icon from the left.
5. After clicking, you will see a list of available campaigns for this locker. For each Content Locker, you have to choose a separate affiliate program.
6. Each campaign has a flag on the right side. The flag indicates the country in which the campaign is active. A colored flag means that the campaign in a particular country is active and will be displayed on the Locker.
If you want to deactivate an affiliate program in a specific country, just click the flag to uncheck it. A black and white flag means that the campaign is disabled.
It is also possible to deactivate campaigns in groups. All you have to do is manually select several campaigns (click on the box on the left) and then click on the button “Discard selected”. You can also disable all campaigns by clicking on the “Select all” and then “Discard selected”.
Keep in mind that at each stage, you have access to information about a given campaign. To see it, click on the name of the campaign.
When you click, you will see a campaign preview, including information about the rate, countries, and devices on which the campaign is running.
Changes, i.e., activating and deactivating the campaign, are saved automatically.
You can also search for campaigns by country, category, and device.
- Country: click the "Choose a country" button on the left, and then select the country from the drop-down menu.
- Type: choose the campaign type from CPL, CPS, CPA, PPI and COD. Click on the square next to the campaign you want to choose.
- Category: on the left side, you will also find categories. Click on the box next to the category you want to select.
- Devices: at the very bottom of the page, there is a section: Choose a device type. Click on the square next to the device you want to select.
You can also view all campaigns available in all Content Lockers. All you need to do is to select "Available Campaigns" from the drop-down menu on the left. You will then see a list of the campaigns running in a given locker.
Now you know how to select affiliate programs for each Content Locker. As you can see, this is not difficult. It is worth using the potential of these tools to be able to earn even more than before.