Benefits of the offers page
The offers page is a tool ideal for the publisher. Saving time is only one of its many advantages, yet it is undoubtedly of key importance. The site with the campaign list is a free solution that allows you to create a simple sales page that works like a pre-lander, except it doesn't require you to organize the hosting or your own website. We will generate this page for you. However, the pre-lander with the campaign list can be used in many different ways. You can use it as a part of your own website, a blog, or as a separate unit, which is a kind of intermediary between the link generated by you and the campaign page.
By using the offers page, you don't have to redirect the client straight to the advertiser's website. The pre-lander allows you to "soften" the moods of your visitors and filters out those who aren't interested in purchasing at all. It is a straightforward way from the potential to completed conversion.
The pre-lander with the campaign list aggregates different programs within one page. This means promoting several affiliate programs with one link. To the offers page, you can add any offers you access. It is important - be aware that only approved campaigns can be used to create a page with offers.
If you generate and use the site with offers, the same commission applies as if you were promoting each program separately. As a publisher, you receive the same commission as you would get in a "normal" campaign promotion.
Furthermore, the pre-lander with the campaign list is a tool that you can freely adjust to your needs. To learn how to configure the offers page, read the rest of the article.
Advantages of the offers page
So as you already know, this tool allows you to make money in the easiest possible way. In the graphic below, we have gathered all the most important information for you.
How to use the pre-lander with the campaign list?
As we mentioned earlier, the offers page allows you to create a simple page where you can collect various offers redirecting straight to the promoted portal or store. You can place a link to such a page on your social media (e.g., in the BIO on Instagram or in a separate post on Facebook) or wherever you would add a link to each of the campaigns you want to promote.
At the beginning of the article, you have learned that the pre-lander with the campaign list can also be part of your own website or blog. It is true. With the help of HTML code, you can place it on your websites, just like you place widgets. It is really that easy.
How to configure the offers page?
1. To configure the offers page, log in to the publisher's panel.
2. From the menu on the left, choose "For Webmasters" and then click "Offers page". You can also click the button down below.
3. To create your own pre-lander select: “Create a new page of offers”.
4. All available settings are now displayed on the screen. As you can see, there aren't many of them, so the configuration is really easy.
5. Set the name of the offers page, e.g., Offers page - Test. The visitors will not see it. The page name is the information only for the publisher.
6. Then choose how you want to select your campaigns. You can do it manually or choose an automatic selection.
If you choose a manual selection, you will need to select the campaigns you want to display on your pre-lander. You choose them from the list of available campaigns. If you decide on automatic selection, you will choose a campaign category, e.g., Entertainment, Clothing and Accessories, or other - depending on the campaign category you are promoting.
7. If you want to promote campaigns from different categories within one link, you can sort them out. To do this, select "Group into categories".
This is how the pages are displayed without categorization (left) and with categorization (right).
8. Then you can move on to the configuration of options related to the appearance of the pre-lander with the campaign list. Choose whether you want your website to display campaign logos or just their names. Remember that you must choose at least one option.
9. Then you can customize the theme and create it according to your preferences. Customize the background colours and content displayed on the offers page. If you are satisfied with your choices, click Save.
From now on, your pre-lander will be available on the list of offers pages. Go to it to manage your site.
Select "Preview" from the "Actions" column on the right. The test page generated by us looks like this:
If you are satisfied with the result, you just need to generate the code for the website or the URL link. You will find all of this in the "Action" column. If you want to adjust your page, select “Edit” and then go back to customizing.
If you want to use the URL generation option, you have one more step to take. In the window, select a tracking domain or leave the default option, then copy the generated link and place it wherever you want.
Now you know how to set up the pre-lander with the campaign list. As you can see, the whole process isn't complicated. For experienced webmasters, it should only take a few minutes to prepare their own page with offers. It is definitely worthwhile to take an interest in this tool to be able to earn even more than before.